- 1 package of cheesecloth
(You can find this at most local grocery stores)
- Removes dead skin cells from face to create a smoother complexion.
- Allows our Tea Tree Soap to clean better.
- Allows our Women's Facial Serum to penetrate deeper into your skin.
Cut cheesecloth into strips.
Wrap one strip around your finger.
Rub in circles on each section of your face.
Wash with our Tea Tree Soap w/ Activated Charcoal.
Apply our Women's Facial Serum.
- First, open the package of cheesecloth.
- Cut the cheesecloth into 12 X 2 strips.
- Put one strip aside and put the rest in a sealed container.
- Grab the one you put aside and roll it completely around two fingers.
- Rub on each zone of your face (listed below) for one minute each.
- If you think the strip is clean enough when you are done, feel free to use it again.
- Wash with our Tea Tree Soap with Activated Charcoal.
- Once your face is dry, apply our Women's Facial Serum to moisturize.
- We recommend doing this routine after our DIY: Charcoal and Probiotic Mask.
- Repeat twice a week.
Zones of Your Face:
Zone 1 - Forehead
Zone 2 - Cheeks (one at a time)
Zone 3 - Nose and Upper Lip
Zone 4 - Chin and Neck